Sunday, February 28, 2010

Method 12

Method 12

Exercise:

Evaluated program. Thought it was great and helpful. I would like to see more trainings like this offered in the future.

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I had heard of most of these items before, but had little or no experience with most of them. I enjoyed the opportunity to actually use them. The fact that my progress had to be posted to a blog made me familiar enough with this process that I have complete confidence that I can teach my teachers how to do this.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I did not realize the extent and variety of podcasts available and I was surprised that so many are available at no cost.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? This admits to a shortcoming on my part, but I am somewhat undisciplined when it comes to deadlines. I would like to have seen some due dates built in like having to complete the first 3 steps in 3 weeks or something of that nature.

And last but not least…
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate? I would definitely sign up for another program like this. It gave me direction in learning new things. Although I didn't have to, it was nice to know that I had an expert that I could contact if I got stuck on something

No comments:

Post a Comment